Private one-to-ones or small group workshops that equip you to…
- MAKE THE IMPACT YOU WANT IN THE WAY YOU INTEND
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL STYLE
- DEVELOP YOUR VOCAL SKILLS
- ESTABLISH REAL ‘PRESENCE’ IN ANY SITUATION
- BUILD ON YOUR NATURAL STRENGTHS AS A COMMUNICATOR
- DEVELOP YOUR ALL-ROUND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
You’ll also be able to…
- make small changes – for a big difference
- overcome your personal ‘nightmare scenarios’
- influence others more effectively
- understand more about body language
- take more creative approaches to making the right impact
People we’ve helped to ‘Play with Feeling’ include senior managers and staff from:
- MARS GROUP
- NHBC National House Building Council
- COMPASS GROUP
- F L SMIDTH
- SGAM Société Générale Asset Managament
- HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS
- HENLEY BUSINESS SCHOOL
- DfES The Department for Education and Skills
- DoH The Department of Health
- 2TG Barristers’ Chambers
- VARIOUS SMEs
Lin led a workshop at our global conference and in 2 hours completely won over many participants who were reluctant to acknowledge the value of “soft skills” training. Many felt it was transformative, and were eager for more.
Patricia Eggert, Senior Director, Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
The course was brilliant. Exercises were so much fun. You got it right in understanding my feelings and suggested the perfect way to overcome or improve a situation. I learnt an awful lot about myself.
Rishi Ghose, Business intelligence Analyst, Data Intelligence
Working with groups, often from diverse cultures and countries, Lin enables leaders to find their personal power, and communicate with clarity and conviction. Our participants report with gratitude the positive – sometimes transformative – difference her coaching has helped them to make.
Helen Price, Associate Client Director, Henley Business School
I have just heard that I have been promoted and wanted to say a huge ‘thank you’ – I couldn’t have done it without you.
Senior Civil Servant, Department for Education & Skills
Every one of us was made to feel important and special and worthwhile – a really genuine interest in us. Fantastic – never had so much informed and articulated attention.
Sue Milne, Digital Channel Manager, NHBC
Allows you to recognise your strengths/weaknesses and understand others’ – prepares you to be flexible and ready to adapt. Keeps it real and above all else, allows you to put some fun and enjoyment into your worklife.
Mark Scranney, Key Account Manager, British Sugar