Private one-to-ones or small group workshops, tailor-made to…
- BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE
- CALM YOUR NERVES
- GET YOUR BODY LANGUAGE TELLING THE RIGHT STORY
- GIVE YOU REAL ‘PRESENCE’
- DEVELOP YOUR VOCAL SKILLS
- ENABLE YOU TO BE INSPIRED AND INSPIRING
You’ll also be able to…
- think more creatively about presentations
- present equally well to audiences large or small
- deliver a message that stands out from the rest
- use PowerPoint and other visual aids more effectively
- feel well-prepared for interviews and appraisals
Individuals and groups we’ve helped to ‘Play to the Gallery’ include senior managers and staff from:
- MARS GROUP
- NHBC National House Building Council
- COMPASS GROUP
- F L SMIDTH
- SGAM Société Générale Asset Managament
- HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHERS
- HENLEY BUSINESS SCHOOL
- DfES Tne Department for Education and Skills
- DoH The Department of Health
- 2TG Barristers Chambers
- VARIOUS SMEs
The session has made a true difference to our managers. Lin stretched our delegates to enable them to maximise impact in their presentations through a true understanding of voice, presence and confidence. It really works.
Mary Noble, Divisional Training Manager, Compass Group
Made me feel ten times more confident. It’ll be great to step up and offer to present, rather than always shying away from it. Really brought me out of my shell and into the room.
Rachel Vince, Ops Co-ordinator, NHBC
Lin’s energy and creativity are infectious and she inspires you to be playful, adventurous and generally more comfortable in your own skin and with the sound of your own voice.
Melanie Jones, Executive Coach
My vocal technique has improved dramatically and I now have the skills to communicate much more effectively and confidently in everyday situations.
Eleanor White, British Library